We're looking forward to meeting you!
Location and Parking
Here are a list of Car Parks that are available throughout the week in Hounslow town centre. Most are free on a Sunday, but do always check to be sure.
Montague Road West
Montague Road East
There should be parking in either of the car parks on Montague Road, and if not Alexandra Road or Bath Road are only a 4 minute walk – and FREE on Sundays
Directions to nearest Car Parks
From A4/Jersey Road Junction – Montague Road West/East Car Park
• Take the 2nd exit onto the roundabout, and then the first right onto Lampton Road
• After the Underground Bridge take the 2nd left onto Balfour Road
• Take the first right onto Montague Road and the car parks are on your left and right about 50m down
From the A4 coming from Heathrow – Bath Road Car Park
• Travel east on the A4 towards Hounslow
• At Henlys roundabout, take the 3rd exit and then keep right to come off the A4 and onto Bath Road
• Follow the road into Hounslow
• Just before you reach the town centre the Bath Road car park is on the left hand side
From the M3 towards the A316 – Bath Road Car Park
• Travel east on the M3 as it becomes the A316
• Leave the A316 to follow the A314 towards Hounslow, following the road as it becomes Hanworth Road
• Take a left at Wellington Road South and then a right at the end of the road onto Staines Road
• As the road opens take a left onto Hospital Road and then a right at the end of the road onto Bath Road
• The car park is on the left hand side, just before the road bends to the left
For a list of other car parks in Hounslow, please check out the Hounslow Council car parking page.
The closest underground station is Hounslow Central on the Piccadilly line. The station is a 5 minute walk to HT Hounslow.
The nearest train station is Hounslow (Travelcard zone 5), which is about a 10 minute walk to HT Hounslow.
• 117 and 423 stop on Douglas Road
• 81, 116, 222, H22, H28, 237, 235, 110, 111, 635, 281, H32, H98, 203 stop at Treaty Centre
• 120 stops at Bell Corner